NEW SEASON BEGINS WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH.
JOIN THE TEAM NOW!
What's Included in our Spartan SGX Program:
- Program meets Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:00PM - 8:00PM.
- Locations are all outdoors in or near Central Park and the Upper East/West Side. Exact locations detailed after registration. For more info on locations prior to registering you must call: (347)674-PFIT (7348)
- Your open wave entry fee for the Mountain Creek Tri-State Super Spartan when you join by September 1st.*
- 16 Team Training Sessions and daily workouts for the days we don’t meet as a team. No session on Columbus Day (Oct. 9th)
- Performance assessments and individualized progress reports.
- Nutritional guidance.
- Team PhilanthroFIT tech shirt.
- *Cost: $560 with Race Entry Included. $490 if you do not require race entry. (After September 1st, cost is $560 without race entry.)
Have a corporate or private group looking for an amazing team building experience? We can scheduled training at the convenience of your team. For rates or questions please call or email us at (347)674-PFIT (7348) or firstname.lastname@example.org
“Training with PhilanthroFIT was the first time I noticed a difference in my body...and that was even after training for a marathon! All of the trainers are great and the charitable PhilanthroFIT model is excellent. It feels great to get fit and give back!”
— Lisa Crook
“Coach Doug is a great motivator! Even if you feel like you can’t do one more rep or think you can’t get to that finish line, Doug helps you remember how hard you’ve worked and what a great job you’re doing. He will do everything he can to help you reach your fitness goals, no matter how big or small.”
— Ali Cunneen
“Coach Doug is an excellent teacher and motivator. His fitness knowledge and creativity are unmatched. He is extremely respectful of his clients, never expecting anything less than your absolute best. Doug puts tremendous effort into each session to make sure you are exercising safely and maximizing results. Doug is careful, kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Making his training the most worthwhile I’ve EVER had.”
— Wei Long
“Natasha is an inspiring, professional, and fun trainer and I can’t recommend her highly enough! The workouts are always fresh and cutting edge yet she takes form and technique very seriously. I have seen noticeable changes in my body - stronger muscles, increased stamina, and pounds off the scale! ”
— Annika Colston
“Coach Doug is a wonderful trainer! Since training with Doug I have never felt better or have been more confident in myself! I was able to achieve all my fitness goals and with his help completed my first half marathon stronger than I have ever been! I am forever grateful to Doug for making me strong and confident!”
— Marissa Nystrom
“Team PhilanthroFIT is an excellent training program. Top notch coaches get you 100% ready for race day. I absolutely loved every practice!! I came off of a major surgery and was able to complete a Spartan Super after 3 months of training with the Team.”
— Sara Dettore
“I would never use another trainer other than Coach Doug. He is so passionate about helping people reach their goals. Doug made every effort to accommodate my husband's challenging work schedule. As a result of my husband's success I purchased sessions for myself and never felt better. I would HIGHLY recommend Coach Doug to anyone who wants a top notch trainer.”
— Tosco DiMatteo