Packages are completed monthly and include:
- Performance and physiological assessments.
- Unique programs designed specifically for you.
*Rates range from $100 to $150 per session depending on the number of days per week you choose to train. The more you train, the more you save.
Add up to 3 training partners to any package for an additional $20 per person per session. This option provides added motivation while reducing costs.
We offer special discounts for the following. Please contact us for rates:
- Team In Training Participants
- U.S. Military
- Pro-active contributors to our partner charities
BOOK A TRIAL SESSION NOW:
After booking your trial, we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to schedule your session.
*Some in-home and outdoor training locations may require an additional travel fee. Sessions in private training facilities may require a studio rental fee.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be received at least 24 hours before your training session in order to avoid being charged for your session. Clients who do not cancel with 24 hours notice will be charged for, or forfeit, the unattended session. A 48 hour cancellation applies to in-studio sessions to provide us time to cancel our reservation.
Please Note: All sales are final. Cancelled sessions not meeting the stated requirements can not be rescheduled or made up for any reason. Should you be unable to continue with your training program due to a medically diagnosed injury/illness, PhilanthroFIT will credit you the prorated amount of the remaining sessions towards a future offering.
- Doug’s knowledge of training on all levels is second to none. I have been practicing as a chiropractor for 12 years and I look for a trainer that has a lot of knowledge of how the body works – his knowledge of physiology with his attention to form is perfect. --Dave Levin
- Doug is a great motivator who will challenge you to do your absolute best but never push you beyond what you are capable of. --Deb Greenstein
- I would never use another trainer other than Coach Doug. He is so passionate about helping people meet their goals and pushing them every moment of the session to make sure you are getting the maximum experience. --Tosca DiMatteo