PhilanthroFIT Training offers Certified fitness instruction in New York City… indoors, outdoors, at-home, anywhere. We focus on functional training that promotes core strength and total body development for all fitness levels, from beginning exercisers to advanced athletes.
PhilanthroFIT Training is the only New York City based fitness provider that donates a percentage of EVERY training session purchased to one of our participating charities.
Our services currently include 1-on-1 personal training, fitness classes, and small group sessions throughout New York City, specializing in:
- TRX Suspension Training
- Strength Training for Runners
- Running Programs (all distances)
- Youth Athlete Development (individual or group)
- Sports Conditioning
- 1-on-1 and small group mat based pilates
- Nutrition Counseling
- General Fitness for Beginner to Advanced Exercisers
- Massage Therapy
- Chiropractic Care and Aromatherapy (in partnership with Lifetree Chiropractic and Aromatherapy)
Contact PhilanthroFit Training today!
- Doug takes the extra time to ensure you do each move with the proper form and is incredibly patient. As a result of Doug’s TRX class, my running has also improved and I’ve shaved a minute or so off of my per mile average. --Kate Hanley
- Coach Doug has shown me how to engage my stabilizer muscles and has helped me achieve a more exciting total body workout in the time that it took me to strengthen two muscle groups. --Kathryn Grassel
- Doug’s knowledge of training on all levels is second to none. I have been practicing as a chiropractor for 12 years and I look for a trainer that has a lot of knowledge of how the body works – his knowledge of physiology with his attention to form is perfect. --Dave Levin