PhilanthroFIT is a charity based personal and group training service that donates a percentage of every training session, class, or program to one of our partner charities.
We perform our training in various locations throughout New York City including private gyms, fitness studios, in-home training, and outdoor locations.
We specialize in:
- Certified Obstacle Course Race Training
- Private and Small Group Personal Training
- TRX Suspension Training
- Strength Training for Runners
- Private and Small Group Yoga
- Private Dance Lessons (Contemporary, Modern, and more)
- Running Programs (Sprints to Ultra-Marathons and all distances in between)
- Youth Athlete Development (individual or group)
- Sports Conditioning
- General Fitness for Beginner to Advanced Exercisers
Additionally, we have an extensive network of fitness professionals to service all of your health and wellness needs.
“Fitness for the Arts” is Back!!!
7:00PM - Tuesday, June 7th!
Come help PhilanthroFIT support the performing arts! 100 percent of the proceeds will be donated to The Moving Architects, a New York City-based 501c3 non-profit dance company.
PhilanthroFIT Senior Personal Trainer Caitlin Bailey will lead the hour-long session consisting of high-intensity interval training followed by a complete full body stretch. Open to all ability levels, the session with be engaging, challenging, and fun. Don't miss out!
Registration is $20 in advance via the Paypal link below:
- Doug’s knowledge of training on all levels is second to none. I have been practicing as a chiropractor for 12 years and I look for a trainer that has a lot of knowledge of how the body works – his knowledge of physiology with his attention to form is perfect. --Dave Levin
- Doug is a great motivator who will challenge you to do your absolute best but never push you beyond what you are capable of. --Deb Greenstein
- I would never use another trainer other than Coach Doug. He is so passionate about helping people meet their goals and pushing them every moment of the session to make sure you are getting the maximum experience. --Tosca DiMatteo