Looking to complete your first distance running event or run a personal best in a marathon?
Team PhilanthroFit will provide you with the structured training necessary to accomplish all of your running and racing goals. Each member of Team PhilanthroFit receives:
- A comprehensive distance running program targeted towards a specific event(s)
- Monthly training plan
- Weekly group workouts (1 group run + 1 group cross-training workout)
- Daily access via email/phone to address questions/concerns
- Race day coaching (local races only)
- Moisture wicking PhilanthroFit t-shirt
- Discounts on private and small group personal training
- Camaraderie of training with a group of wonderful people with similar goals
- Bag watch during group runs
- 10% discount on nutritional counseling, RMR testing, meal planning, etc. with Lauren Antonucci of Nutrition Energy
- 10-15% discount on running shoes and apparel at Urban Athletics
WHEN: Tuesday, June 5th marked the beginning of our current training season (for fall events – NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia, or any marathon in October or November). Participants may join after the season begins at a prorated rate if the coaching staff feels that your training is at a level comparable with where we are within the program.
- 5 month program (1st week of June- 1st week of November) – $750
- 4 month program (1st week of June – 1st week of October)- $600
Programs average $150/month and can be prorated for events falling in between October and November.
5%-10% of all fees will be donated to our participating charities.
To join Team PhilanthroFit, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact PhilanthroFit Training today!
- Doug takes the extra time to ensure you do each move with the proper form and is incredibly patient. As a result of Doug’s TRX class, my running has also improved and I’ve shaved a minute or so off of my per mile average. --Kate Hanley
- Coach Doug has shown me how to engage my stabilizer muscles and has helped me achieve a more exciting total body workout in the time that it took me to strengthen two muscle groups. --Kathryn Grassel
- Doug’s knowledge of training on all levels is second to none. I have been practicing as a chiropractor for 12 years and I look for a trainer that has a lot of knowledge of how the body works – his knowledge of physiology with his attention to form is perfect. --Dave Levin