Fitness Classes: High Intensity Training (H.I.T.)
MONDAY & WEDNESDAY @ 6:15AM (OUTDOORS)
Skip the morning coffee and wake up the old fashioned way – with an energizing, butt-kicking workout that will catapult your metabolism into high gear and get you ready to face the rest of the day. Sessions will utilize a variety of training techniques to work your body from head to toe through all three planes of motion. Modifications are introduced for beginners as well as more advanced athletes.
- WHEN: Mondays/Wednesdays – 6:15AM to 7:05AM
- WHERE: Central Park Great Lawn
- DETAILS: Exact location to be emailed after registration is complete. Class is held rain or shine. In cases of extreme weather conditions (lightning, hurricane, etc.) classes may be canceled. Optional equipment to bring includes a towel or yoga mat for ground based activities (on grass and/or concrete) and a water bottle.
WEDNESDAY @ 8:30PM (INDOORS)
A perfect class for all levels of fitness. Using a variety of training techniques, exercises, and equipment, this class focuses on total body conditioning. Modifications are identified for varying fitness levels. The calorie burn will be high as you work your body from head to toe through multiple planes of motion. Focus is placed on proper technique so as to avoid injury.
- WHEN: Wednesdays – 8:30PM to 9:30PM
- WHERE: Finish Line Physical Therapy, 119 West 23rd Street, Suite 304 (between 6th & 7th Avenues)
Additional days/times may be available upon request (requires a minimum of 6 participants).
REGISTER FOR HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING
|1 Session||5 Sessions||10 Sessions||25 Sessions||Monthly Packages
(best per session value)
(per session: $20)
(per session: $18.50)
(per session: $17)
|Choose any class offered.||Can mix and match any class.||Can mix and match any class.||Can mix and match any class.||Email us for details on how to get this special rate.|
|Expires 1 month from date of purchase.||Expires 3 months from date of purchase.||Expires 3 months from date of purchase.||Expires 6 months from date of purchase.||Expires on the last day for the month purchased.|
*Discounts available for Team in Training participants, Teachers, NYPD, FDNY, and US Military.
Contact PhilanthroFit Training today!
- Doug takes the extra time to ensure you do each move with the proper form and is incredibly patient. As a result of Doug’s TRX class, my running has also improved and I’ve shaved a minute or so off of my per mile average. --Kate Hanley
- Coach Doug has shown me how to engage my stabilizer muscles and has helped me achieve a more exciting total body workout in the time that it took me to strengthen two muscle groups. --Kathryn Grassel
- Doug’s knowledge of training on all levels is second to none. I have been practicing as a chiropractor for 12 years and I look for a trainer that has a lot of knowledge of how the body works – his knowledge of physiology with his attention to form is perfect. --Dave Levin